taking 'Steps' to 2013 miles

Saturday, April 20, 2013

No Biggie!!

 
 
58 years old - That's me!!
Good Lord where has the time gone?
But more importantly what have I done?
I've managed to raise one fantastic daughter who surprised me by becoming a runner,
and is quite good at it,
She has been with her high school sweetheart for 21yrs and have blessed me with 2 grand-daughters,
I have 2 other 'daughters', SIL's and grand children that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world,
 I'm with the man of my dreams and will be married in October,
I've managed to lower financial debt from past divorce and have a small amount saved for a
what if day,
I was published this year and now can be considered a
'sport' photographer
(thank-you runner daughter),
I'm still at the job {36yrs} that my mother said I wouldn't last a week at because I was too spoiled,
I'm a cervical cancer survivor,
I'm working at becoming a Blogger!
 
 
 
Ruby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment