taking 'Steps' to 2013 miles

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

~ ~ ~ Habits ~ ~ ~

2013 word of the year;   
     Commitment!


Did you know it takes 21 days to change a habit? If you can do anything for 21 straight days then its likely that you can continue to do it for the 22nd, 23rd, 24th and beyond.  Lets start with this..........
 
BIG portions make little sense.
 
 
We've all heard about using smaller plates, only taking a spoonful, stopping when you feel full, drinking a glass of water before the list goes on and on. But I myself have 'habits' good and bad when it comes to eating or portion control. So with my word of the year I'm making it a goal of mine to try and change a habit. Dessert has(d) become a ritual. Today starts my day 1 habit change. 
 
I leave you with this: 
     " You Will Never Change Your Life Until You Change Something You Do Daily "

 John Maxwell
 
 
Just Me--Back at it again!


1 comment: