taking 'Steps' to 2013 miles

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thirty-Six!! Where does the time Go?

Thirty-Six!! That's right 36 yrs ago I was blessed with a bouncing baby Girl! It has been an adventure to say the least with her and though there were no instructions or a manual to assist with child rearing I don't think I have done to bad of a job! She has turned into someone that everyone gravitates to for support as well as friendship. I'm especially proud of the fact that throughout her childhood and into adulthood she has chosen to be around a terrific group of people who she calls friends. So much so that most call me 'Mom' as well! Way beyond cool in my book. I don't want to say that we are 'best-friends' (some things moms don't need to know) but we do enjoy being together even if it's limited. She now has daughters of her own as different as nite/day but alike as well if that makes sense. To her I say Good Luck~~and I Love You Always my Only Born Child.


Bobbie 3 months


Bobbie 432 months (36 yrs)

I'm the MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment