taking 'Steps' to 2013 miles

Monday, April 9, 2012

Jelly Bean Virtual Race~Check!

What the Hell was I thinking!

Recorded steps = 3.288 mi!!
Still not sure what got into me when I signed up to do this 5K virtual race. Here's a shout to Jess at 'runwithjess.com' thanks for doing this.   My young'un is the racer not the 'Momawrazzi' so I walked. It was a challenge to say the least as this was done with an injury on my part. Like the crazy person I am I thought it would be a piece of cake to bowl again after 35 years, and then tripped later that night when walking the dog Andi. Lord knows I didn't want to fall on Andi, so I attempted to "catch" myself. Hindsight is laughing at me~the Witch! My time was terrible even for a walker, (1:05:00) But it's done and I will most likely do it again...the race that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment