taking 'Steps' to 2013 miles

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Status Change ~ No longer a boyfriend.....




fi·an·cé [fee-ahn-sey, fee-ahn-sey]
noun
a man engaged to be married.
Synonyms:  betrothed, engaged man, future husband, husband-to-be, intended, prospective husband, prospective spouse.




We have known each other for 20 (?) years, and it surprised most people when we 'openly' started dating . Our first offical date took several months of him asking and me saying I'll think about it, and even then people can't believe that I called his ex prior to accepting..she and I were working friends and I felt like it was the right thing to do! We have been together 7+ years...little did I know that he would be the 'Ying' to my 'Yang', ~almost sounds dirty~...LOL!!   

As the next chapters of my world happen I hope you will follow and enjoy...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment